Dot Arcade (ADT) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS, and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 01:00 PM UTC today, December 28, 2021.
- Voting time: From 01:00 PM UTC on December 28th to 01:00 PM UTC on December 29th.
- In the ONUS Shares feature, you can find the Dot Arcade (ADT) project on the “Voting” section.
- If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on ONUS Launchpad.
- You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow or participate in the voting process.
About Dot Arcade and Token ADT
Dot Arcade is a combination of Arcade and Moba genres, where players worldwide are free to earn NFTs individually or with their clans. With unique tactical gameplay, players will play the role of a lord with the desire to build a powerful empire and bring his army to conquer new lands. Dot Arcade promises to bring hours of fun with many exciting events and tournaments to create opportunities for players to participate in winning tokens or NFT rewards.
ADT is a utility token in Dot Arcade, operating on Binance Smart Chain, and can be used to:
- Buy/Sell, Auction items in the game (NFT, fashion, weapons,…), or upgrade Rank
- Reward players when participating in tournaments
- Stake to earn free tokens
For more details, please check out:
- Website: http://dotarcade.io
- Whitepaper: https://dotarcade.io/wpp/introduction.html
Notable information about this Launchpad
If the Dot Arcade project passes the community inspection, you need to note the following important information:
- Token distributed from the Launchpad will only unlock 40% of the purchase amount after the event. The remaining 60% will go under vesting in the next 3 months, equivalent to 20% per month.
- Private Sale Policy: Hold 5.67% of the total 300,000,000 token supply. 20% initial release after 72 hours since TGE, 3 months cliff, then vest monthly in 8 months.
- The project is developed on Binance Smart Chain.
- Platform that IDO at the same time as ONUS: KoiStarter, GameStation, and BSCStation