ONUS Voting: Inspecting MiaSwap (MIA)

MiaSwap (MIA) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS, and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 03:00 AM UTC on November 3, 2022

  • Voting time: From 03:00 AM UTC on November 3 to 03:00 AM UTC on November 4.
  • In the ONUS Shares feature, you can find the MiaSwap (MIA) project in the “Voting” section.
  • If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad.
  • Conditions: You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow and participate in the voting process. Voting Power is calculated according to your vONUS* points.

(*) vONUS is the point you will receive when joining the Pools at ONUS Shares. vONUS points are also your Voting Power. The higher the Voting Power, the more weight your opinion will have in voting programs for important ONUS decisions. In addition, the more vONUS points a person has, the more special benefits they have. Learn more about vONUS here

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks and be cautious when investing.

About MiaSwap and Token MIA

MiaSwap is the first decentralized exchange in the ONUS Chain ecosystem, designed with the goal of bringing DeFi closer to the ONUS community through simple and convenient experiences.

MiaSwap allows users to find the best liquidity pairs and highly profitable Farming/Staking opportunities, as well as offering a full range of products such as:

  • Swap: Exchange assets in pairs.
  • Liquidity: Provide liquidity to receive LP tokens.
  • Farm: Deposit LP tokens to receive transaction fee rewards.
  • Pool: Stake MIA to receive different tokens as rewards.

MiaSwap is currently in the final stage and is expected to go live in early November. Users can now experience MiaSwap here: https://miaswap.io/swap/.

MIA is the main token of the MiaSwap platform and can be used to:

  • Stake it in Mining Pools to earn free tokens.
  • Use it in Yield Farms to earn more MIA.

MIA is designed with a mechanism to have the daily burn rate slightly higher than the daily mint rate. This means the token is targeted to be slightly deflationary. This allows the price to rise, which in turn increases the incentive to stake and farm for more pairs and draw in even more users who want to swap different coins.


  • Name: Mia Swap Token
  • Symbol: MIA
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token type: Utility

Notable information about this Launchpad

  • MIA has a total initial supply of 5,250,000 tokens. 5,000,000 MIA will be used for Launchpad offering and 250,000 MIA for Marketing.
  • Launchpad tokens will unlock 20%. The remaining 80% will go under vesting in the next 8 months, 10% each month.
  • MIA is only open for sale once on the ONUS app (not open private sale and seed round).
  • Only available for ONUS Shares members and business partners.

Learn more about MiaSwap at: https://docs.miaswap.io/.

Join the MiaSwap Community: https://t.me/miaswap.