ONUS Voting: Inspecting Open Meta Trade (OMT)

Open Meta Trade (OMT) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS, and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 09:00 AM UTC, February 14th, 2022

  • Voting time: From 09:00 AM UTC on February 14th to 09:00 AM UTC on February 15th.
  • In the ONUS Shares feature, you can find the Open Meta Trade (OMT) project in the “Voting” section.
  • If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad.
  • Conditions: You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow and participate in the voting process. Voting Power is calculated according to your vONUS* points.

(*) vONUS is the point you will receive when joining the Pools at ONUS Shares. vONUS points are also your Voting Power. The higher the Voting Power, the more weight your opinion will have in voting programs for important ONUS decisions. In addition, the more vONUS points a person has, the more special benefits they have. Learn more about vONUS here

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks and be cautious when investing.

About Open Meta Trade and Token OMT

Open Meta Trade (OMT) is a decentralized Spot and Futures exchange that operates on three networks Arbitrum, ONUS Chain, and BSC. It allows anyone to easily trade derivatives of BTC, ETH, and other assets with up to 50x leverage. So what is the difference between OMT and traditional derivatives exchanges?

  • Low transaction fees
  • No price impact, no funding fees
  • Users own and manage 100% of trading assets
  • Asset prices aggregated using Oracle (on-chain data)
  • Trade directly with a user-provided multi-asset liquidity pool

The unique feature of Open Meta Trade is that it is a dual token system comprised of OLP as a liquidity token and OMT as an administrative and utility token. Owners can stake OMT and OLP to receive a 100% profit share from the platform and other extended privileges.

Furthermore, Open Meta Trade has a multi-tier referral mechanism. In addition to trading commissions, people can earn rewards for referring friends to staking and providing trading liquidity on the same platform. Open Meta Trade is currently in the final stages of product development and is scheduled to go live in March 2023.

OMT is the utility and governance token of the platform. OMT holders can participate in voting on proposals to help determine the future direction of Open Meta Trade. Those who stake OMT tokens simultaneously receive three different rewards. In particular, which includes 30% of the entire system fee that Open Meta Trade collects. This fee comes from market making, exchange fees and leveraged trading.


  • Name: Open Meta Trade
  • Ticker: OMT
  • Platform: Arbitrum, ONUS Chain
  • Standard: ERC20
  • Token type: Utility, Governance
  • Total supply: 2,000,000 OMT

Notable information about this Launchpad

  • Private Sale tokens will be unlocked 10% for the first time after 60 days from the time of TGE. The remaining amount will be vesting every day for the next 12 months.
  • Launchpad tokens will unlock 10% at TGE. After 60 days from TGE, the remaining 90% of launchpad tokens will be vested every day for the next 9 months.
  • Users with VIP2 or higher levels can join OMT Launchpad.

Learn more about Open Meta Trade: Website | Whitepaper

Join the Open Meta Trade Community: Telegram | Twitter