ONUS Voting: Inspecting PiBridge (PIB)

PiBridge (PIB) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 09:00 AM UTC on December 20th, 2022. 

  • Voting time: From 09:00 AM UTC on December 20th to 09:00 AM UTC on December 21st.
  • In the ONUS Shares feature, you can find the PiBridge (PIB) project in the “Voting” section.
  • If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad.
  • Conditions: You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow and participate in the voting process. Voting Power is calculated according to your vONUS* points.

(*) vONUS is the point you will receive when joining the Pools at ONUS Shares. vONUS points are also your Voting Power. The higher the Voting Power, the more weight your opinion will have in voting programs for important ONUS decisions. In addition, the more vONUS points a person has, the more special benefits they have. Learn more about vONUS here

About PiBridge and Token PIB

PiBridge is an all-in-one financial platform that combines both DEX and CEX models. The project has features such as multi-chain and cross-chain AMM, farming, lending, launchpad, and NFT,… PiBridge is a pioneer in ecosystem development and liquidity contribution to Pi.

With confidence in the value and future connectivity of Pi, PiBridge aims to open the gateway to connect Pi with other blockchains, helping Pi holders to capitalize on the value of this asset. PiBridge will issue Wrapped Pi (WPI) on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and ONUS Chain to allow Pi holders to interact with other digital assets on BSC. Then the bridge will be extended to other networks such as Polygon, Cosmos,…

PIB is a utility and governance token of PiBridge, PIB holders have the right to vote on platform decisions such as fee structure changes, feature development, and Road map,…

In addition, PIB is used to:

  • Farming Rewards
  • Transaction discount
  • Join launchpad projects at PiBridge
  • Transaction currency


  • Name: PiBridge
  • Symbol: PIB
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token Type: Utility

Notable information about this Launchpad

  • PIB is open for sale on ONUS and OnGate apps.
  • 10% of ICO tokens are unlocked at TGE. The remaining 90% will go under linear vesting for 9 months. 
  • Launchpad is only available to ONUS users with VIP 2 or higher and whitelisted addresses on OnGate.
  • The entire total supply of PIB (250,000,000 PIB) will be unlocked in a pre-determined schedule that lasts 36 months from the public sale. 

Learn more about PiBridge: Website | Whitepaper

Join the PiBridge Community: Telegram | Twitter

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors, please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks and be cautious when investing.