In order to encourage people to trade Futures using VNDC base currency, ONUS continues to cooperate with Nami Foundation to organize ONUS Futures VNDC Tournament – Nami Championship season 3 – allowing users to trade Futures while also having the opportunity to win attractive prizes.
Season 3 of the ONUS Futures VNDC – Nami Championship will begin at 17:00 UTC on November 30, 2022. The best individuals/teams will receive a total prize of 500,000,000 VNDC!
- Time: From 17:00 UTC on November 30, 2022 to 17:00 UTC on December 31, 2022
- Form of participation: Individual/Team of 4
- Ranking: Trading Volume and Profit Rate
- Team registration time: From 17:00 UTC on November 25 to 17:00 UTC on December 9
- The program only applies to ONUS VNDC Futures
1. By Trading Volume: Total reward of 250,000,000 VNDC and 125,000 NAO
Individual prizes: 20 prizes, total reward of 150,000,000 VNDC and 75,000 NAO
The reward to total prize ratio
01 First Prize
02 Second Prize
02 Third Prize
15 Consolation Prize
Team Prize: 10 prizes, total reward of 100,000,000 VNDC and 50,000 NAO
The reward to total prize ratio
01 First Prize
01 Second Prize
01 Third Prize
07 Consolation Prize
2. Final Award 2022
In 2022, the team recorded impressive numbers in the performance of ONUS Futures products, and received enthusiastic support from users. To thank the community, the NAO project will award prizes to outstanding ONUS Futures users in 2022.
Specifically, at the same time as calculating the ranking achievements and awarding prizes for the December Tournament, NAO will give special gratitude prizes to users who have the following achievements:
- Highest Profit Rate in 2022: 20,000 NAO
- Largest trading volume in 2022: 20,000 NAO
- Largest number of trading positions in 2022: 20,000 NAO
Conditions for ranking and receiving awards
- Basic conditions:
- Have more than 20 valid trading positions (minimum volume of 1,000,000 VNDC for each position)
- Total trading volume is greater than 1,000,000,000 VNDC
- The total time to maintain the position is at least 200 hours (the system will display this data for each individual at the ONUS Futures VNDC Tournament program information interface)
- All members are eligible for the above individual basic requirements
- First – Second – Third Prizes: Minimum team trading volume of 40,000,000,000 VNDC
How to register to participate
- Individual users do not need to register to participate in the tournament, the system will automatically rank for qualified users.
- Team leader will register to join his team (including 4 members) with ONUS Futures ID on the ONUS app. After being registered, the team member will need to confirm to join the team. Tournament information is published on the official website.
- Starting from 17:00 UTC on November 25, the leader can register a new team until 17:00 UTC on December 11. Team achievements will be counted from the time the team is valid (all team members confirmed to join).
- The list of members for each team is fixed and cannot be changed during the season
- Users who have confirmed to join a team, will not be able to register and join another team.
- The system will automatically rank the achievements for the teams that qualify for the ranking.
Team leader can register following the instructions below:
- Step 1: On the ONUS Futures Wallet Interface, select ONUS Futures VNDC season 03.
- Step 2: Select Create Team.
- Step 3: Fill in Team name, Logo, ONUS Futures ID of Team members. Create a Team and wait for members to confirm joining.
How to calculate achievements
- Total maintaining position time = total time of all active positions, from opening to closing, cumulatively for each order. For example, in 1 hour, there are 10 opening and closing positions, the time to maintain the position is 10 hours.
- Individual achievements:
- Trading volume: Total volume of closed positions
- Profit Rate = (Total Profit of Closed Positions / Total Margin of Closed Positions) x 100%
- Team achievements:
- Team Volume = Total volume of 4 members
- Team Profit Rate = (Total Profit of 4 members / Total Margin of 4 members) x 100%
- Achievements are only for VNDC Futures positions opened and closed during the tournament, with a minimum volume of 1,000,000 VNDC.
- The Team Prize will be divided equally among the 4 members of each Team
- Prizes for the Master team are ranked according to the general awarding conditions of the December 2022 ONUS Futures VNDC Tournament.
- The 2022 summary prize is applied to VNDC and USDT positions and is only counted for closed trading positions with a minimum volume of 1,000,000 VNDC or 50 USDT, only the largest trading volume award will be converted according to the value of VNDC. Achievements are counted from the time ONUS Futures launched to 17:00 UTC on December 31, 2022.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or terminate the program at any time.