From February 16th, we officially list OpenDAO Token (SOS) on the ONUS application. Soon after SOS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive SOS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from USDT to SOS and vice versa.
The OpenDAO project was developed to honour the NFT industry and the participants who have invested in it. OpenDAO’s goal is “to pay tribute, to protect, to promote” the NFT community. It focuses on NFT creators, connoisseurs, and the OpenSea marketplace that facilitates their exchange.
To achieve this, the project launched a dedicated SOS token and distributed it into the crypto wallets of all NFT investors on OpenSea, through an ‘airdrop’. Besides, OpenDAO will use some of the tokens it earmarked for itself to compensate OpenSea users for scams, and support the burgeoning NFT industry. After launching, SOS was listed on many major exchanges such as OKEx, Kucoin, FTX and Houbi with a trading volume of up to 221 million USD.
What is SOS Token?
SOS is a utility token of the OpenDAO ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Airdrop to OpenSea users.
- Support NFT communities and compensate OpenSea users.
- Support our Developer Grant for participating in the SOS ecosystem.
- Name: OpenDAO Token
- Symbol: SOS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x3b484b82567a09e2588a13d54d032153f0c0aee0