On October 25, 2021, RICE was listed on KAIDEX – a decentralized trading platform founded by KardiaChain – with the RICE/KAI trading pair.
To support users to trade RICE between the two application platforms ONUS and KAIDEX, at 8 AM UTC today, October 27, 2021, the ONUS team opened the KRC20 trading portal for RICE.
Accordingly, users can send On-chain RICE from ONUS applications to KAIDEX and KRC20 wallet addresses outside the system. Conversely, users can receive RICE transfers from KAIDEX and other KRC20 wallets.
In addition, users can now use other useful features for RICE:
- Off-chain transaction: Send and receive RICE with other users in the same system
- On-chain trading over the Binance Smart Chain network (BEP20)
- Buy/sell RICE through Exchange and P2P trading features
- Join Farming RICE to receive rewards
- Credit line: Create a loan with a limit of up to 30%.