From May 7th, we officially list OpenOcean Token (OOE) on the ONUS application. Soon after OOE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive OOE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to OOE and vice versa.
OpenOcean is the world’s first full aggregation protocol for crypto trading that sources liquidity from DeFi and CeFi markets and enables cross-chain swaps. Our intelligent routing algorithm finds the best prices from DEXes and CEXes and splits the routes to provide traders the best prices with low slippage and fast settlement. The product is free to use; OpenOcean users only need to pay the regular blockchain gas and exchange fees for the trades, which are charged by the exchanges and not OpenOcean.
Besides aggregation of swaps, OpenOcean will continue to aggregate derivatives, yields, lending, and insurance products and launch its own combined margin products and intelligent wealth management services. OpenOcean provides an API and arbitrage tools for users to operate automated arbitrage strategies.
The vision is to build a full aggregator for crypto trading that increases capital efficiency and connects the isolated islands in the current fragmented DeFi and CeFi markets. Regardless of being a small individual investor or large institution, everyone should have the opportunity to trade at the best prices and apply their own investment strategies to various crypto asset classes.
What is OOE Token?
OOE is a native token of the OpenOcean ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- A gas or trading fee in a single chain swap and cross-chain swap
- OpenOcean VIP membership rewards our loyal users and token holders.
- Trading fee subsidies for VIP Member
- Used as margin in combined margin products to facilitate one-stop derivative trading across different exchanges
- Collateral as margin for lending
- The community can develop proposals, and OOE token holders can vote on listed proposals.
- Liquidity and trade mining incentives
- Name: OpenOcean Token
- Symbol: OOE
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x7778360f035c589fce2f4ea5786cbd8b36e5396b