Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on September 20th, we officially list Orbit Chain (ORC) on the ONUS application. Soon after ORC is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ORC with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ORC and vice versa.
About Orbit Chain
Orbit Chain is a multi-asset blockchain that stores and helps verifing and transfering assets, aiming to connect diverse ecosystems. This blockchain allows for the secure transfer of assets, while ensuring scalability and security.
According to the assessment, Orbit Chain can solve the problems currently faced by individual blockchains, based on the following features:
- Compatibility: Storage and transparency of assets and data on the blockchain, making it easy to access information between chains.
- Scalability: Information from Public Chains is transferred to Orbit Chain. The connection between these two chains is maintained, making the transaction speed faster.
- Ease of Use: Allows DApp developers to connect to public networks through easy-to-use tools and features, reducing unnecessary waste of resources.
Orbit Chain is based on the Byzantine fault tolerance (BFT) algorithm, which eliminates the problem of creating multiple blocks, in order to improve the performance and transaction speed compared to today’s major platforms like Ethereum, Bitcoin and EOS.
The project is developed by the leading Korean blockchain company. At the same time, Orbit Chain is also a board member of Klaytn, Binance, Houbi, MarketDAO, Kakao, etc.,
What is token ORC?
ORC is the native token of the Orbit Chain blockchain, used in the system to:
- Pay transaction fees.
- Staking, participate in the governance process of the platform.
- Name: Orbit Chain
- Symbol: ORC
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart contract: 0x662b67d00a13faf93254714dd601f5ed49ef2f51