From May 12th, we officially list Orbler Token (ORBR) on the ONUS application. Soon after ORBR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ORBR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ORBR and vice versa.
Orbler is a tower defense, play to earn (P2E), blockchain game that requires skillful thinking and planning to achieve victory. Orbler has 2 game modes:
- PVP Battle: PVP is a game that wins if you catch mobs that come along a given line and outlast your opponent for longer.
- Co-Op War: Cooperative mode is not a PVP competition, but a mode where you play a round with your opponent.
- Play-to-Earn: Orbler supports a new concept of P2E through the POCS method. This will differentiate it from the existing P2E model with infinite inflation mechanism.
- NFT Collection: Orbler supports two types of NFTs: ORB and ORBLER (Dragon), which allows gamers to enjoy more dynamic games and increase the value.
- Proof-of-Play: Orbler will bring the gaming ecosystem to life by introducing the concept of proof-of-play. This is the basic concept of POCS and surveillance node.
- Fully Decent-Gov: Orbler’s direction will be determined by decentralization through the ORBR token, which will be the basic condition for on-chain and decentralization of the game.
What is ORBR Token?
ORBR is a native token of the Orbler ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Organize the critical functions of the game into the DAO, which can function as a true meaning of governance token.
- Users who staked a minimum amount of ORBR with an intention of participating in the governance can receive rewards when monitoring the cheating acts of the players.
- Name: Orbler Token
- Symbol: ORBR
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xdA30f261a962d5AAe94C9ecd170544600d193766