From April 15th, we officially list Orion Protocol Token (ORN) on the ONUS application. Soon after ORN is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ORN with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ORN and vice versa.
About Orion Protocol
The Orion Protocol was designed to aggregate the liquidity of multiple crypto exchanges into a decentralized platform that provides a singular, non-custodial gateway into the entire digital asset market. It was founded in 2018 and launched in 2020 by Alexey Koloskov in an attempt to solve some of the major issues of the decentralized finance (DeFi) space.
Orion aims to solve the difficulties in performing profitable transactions associated with the lack of liquidity on the majority of crypto exchanges. This is the case for both centralized and decentralized exchanges. Orion’s solution to this is to aggregate exchanges’ order books into one simple to use and understand terminal. The Orion Protocol’s goal is to help users get the best returns out of their investments while also lowering the risks associated with using multiple exchanges.
What is ORN Token?
ORN is a native token of the Orion Protocol ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Gain fee discount when paying with ORN token.
- Brokers and liquidity providers stake ORN to participate in the liquidity pool.
- Within Orion’s dApps, ORN will be used to pay for all services.
- Users who hold ORN tokens will be able to unlock additional premium services on the platform.
- Name: Orion Protocol Token
- Symbol: ORN
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x0258F474786DdFd37ABCE6df6BBb1Dd5dfC4434a