Starting from 10:10 AM UTC on October 28th, we officially list Osmosis (OSMO) on the ONUS application. Soon after OSMO is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive OSMO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to OSMO and vice versa.
What is Osmosis?
Osmosis is an automated market creation protocol (AMM DEX) that operates within the Cosmos ecosystem, built on SDK and ICB technology. The development inspiration of Osmosis was taken from Balancer and Uniswap, the project goal is to provide flexible tools to expand the use of AMM in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Currently Osmosis has many outstanding functions:
- Allows swaps and provides liquidity
- Deposit, withdraw inter-chain Token
- Airdrop activities
- Stake Token on Keplr Wallet
- Ability Assets
What is OSMO?
OSMO has a role in the administration of the platform, which is used to pay the transaction costs of using the app.
In addition OSMO uses to:
- Provide liquidity in Osmosis Pool
- Staking to get Reward
- Propose and vote on system changes.
- Name: Osmosis
- Symbol: OSMO
- Platform: Osmosis
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart contract: