From April 28th, we officially list Pastel Token (PSL) on the ONUS application. Soon after PSL is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive PSL with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to PSL and vice versa.
Pastel Network is a decentralized blockchain platform specifically designed to help users register, store, and trade works of art in the form of NFTs. The platform allows artists to protect the intellectual property of their work, helping to ensure that their work is not copied and resold online. Essentially, Pastel Network will eliminate the need for intermediaries, such as appraisers, and create a highly liquid marketplace for users to easily trade their assets.
Pastel’s Key features:
- Multi-Layer Structure
- Pastel Chain: The Pastel Network begins with the Pastel Chain, a layer-1 blockchain that achieves maximum security, reliability, and decentralization. Cryptographic innovations such as zero-knowledge proofs (zk-SNARKs) allow for provably secure transactions that are validated by the network.
- Smart-Ticket System: A lightweight, flexible system of a higher-level series of tickets is leveraged to allow information to be written to and stored on the blockchain as a means of performing the necessary NFT-related information on the network.
- SuperNodes: SuperNodes form the backbone of the Pastel Network. SuperNodes are a scalable layer of high-powered instances connected to the Pastel Chain that is responsible for validating NFT transactions, performing various functions, and governing the broader network.
2. Sense Protocol
Sense is a lightweight, near-duplicate NFT detection protocol run by SuperNodes. Sense assesses the relative rareness of a given NFT against near-duplicate data. The output — the Relative Rareness score— is a number between 0% (i.e., the NFT is identical to a previously registered NFT) to 100% (i.e., the NFT is completely unique).
3. Cascade Protocol
Cascade is a storage layer maintained by SuperNodes.
What is PSL Token?
PSL is a native token of the Pastel ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Network Operations: Generate a PastelID, Mint NFTs, Submit Tickets, and Perform Open-API Requests
- Stake: Operate a SuperNode and stake collateral in exchange for providing computational resources, validation, and security services
- Governance: Stakeholders are able to initiate and vote on various proposals
- Name: Pastel Token
- Symbol: PSL
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xc775c0c30840cb9f51e21061b054ebf1a00acc29