From April 23rd, we officially list PERL.eco Token (PERL) on the ONUS application. Soon after PERL is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive PERL with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to PERL and vice versa.
PERL.eco – The Planetary Ecosystem Registration Ledger will use blockchain technologies for real-world ecological assets through tokenizing carbon credits and biodiversity, NFTs, and decentralized (DeFi) rewards.
In the context of increasing concerns around issues such as climate change, rapidly increasing CO2 in the atmosphere, severely damaged habitats, etc., more and more blockchain projects are desired to offer solutions to reduce global CO2 and PERL.eco is one of them.
PERL.eco is focusing on these key areas:
- Carbon: Tokenizing carbon credits and users may be able to offset their emissions and participate in the future growth of carbon.
- Biodiversity: Looking to create a marketplace that links the supply and demand of biodiversity value. This will encourage the conservation of biodiversity, something that is urgently needed as climate change worsens.
- NFT: Working with globally recognized wildlife, ocean, and environment charities to develop NFTs to fund the conservation of critically endangered species and habitats.
- DeFi: Allow PERL token holders to yield farm for good and earn free incentives.
- Blockchain Infrastructure: Planning to have their own proof-of-stake blockchain.
- Education & Evolution: Empowering the community to join us in protecting the planet.
What is PERL Token?
PERL is a governance token of the PERL.eco DAO, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Determining the incentive system, building a wide base of stakeholders, and facilitating economic value flow in the network
- PERL holders get to vote on this fee model and distribution, as well as other important decisions.
- PERL holders will get airdrops of tokenized carbon credit and are free to use it to offset their carbon footprint or trade on the liquidity pool when the token is released.
- Name: PERL.eco Token
- Symbol: PERL
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xeca82185adce47f39c684352b0439f030f860318