From January 20th, we officially list pNetwork Token (PNT) on the ONUS application. Soon after PNT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive PNT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to PNT and vice versa.
pNetwork (PNT) is a cross-chain composability system that allows assets and Non-Fungible-Tokens (NFTs) to move freely between blockchains. pNetwork was developed by Eidoo, a company based in Switzerland. pNetwork aims to become a decentralized open-source system facilitating cross-chain movement of assets. pNetwork includes a user-controlled hybrid exchange where users can trade ERC20 assets and ETH with low fees. In addition, pNetwork provides tools that enable users to manage, send, receive digital assets, and share their wallet address with others easily.
What is PNT Token?
PNT is the governance token of the pNetwork, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users stake PNT in the platform to earn rewards.
- Users stake PNT in the DAO to participate in the governance of pNetwork’s ecosystem.
- Reward users for participating in Liquidity Mining.
- Name: pNetwork Token
- Symbol: PNT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x89ab32156e46f46d02ade3fecbe5fc4243b9aaed