From January 7th, we officially list Powerledger Token (POWR) on the ONUS application. Soon after POWR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive POWR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to POWR and vice versa.
Powerledger is the operating system for new energy markets enabling tracking and trading of energy, flexibility services, and environmental commodities. In 2016, Powerledger was founded by Foundation Power Ledger, a team with immense expertise in blockchain and electricity markets. By using Ecochain technology, Powerledger provides the energy needed to serve people’s lives without depending on intermediaries. Powerledger offers an unmatchable energy solution that is cleaner, cheaper, and more sustainable than traditional energy alternatives.
The Powerledger platform operates on two blockchain layers and uses two coins: The Power Ledger Token (POWR) and Sparkz. POWR and Sparkz are both used with the system and have different functions on both blockchains. POWR is the official token of the Powerledger network, used to access the platform, while Sparkz is used to trade for electricity and pay for Powerledger’s service.
What is POWR Token?
POWR is a utility token of the Powerledge ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Reward users who participate in the Powerledger ecosystem
- Users convert POWR to Sparkz to pay for the platform’s services
- Donations to charities
- Users hold POWR to access the platform.
- Name: Powerledger Token
- Symbol: POWR
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x595832f8fc6bf59c85c527fec3740a1b7a361269