ONUS and its branches (hereinafter referred to as "GOONUS.io," "we," or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Types of personal information we may collect about you and how it is used;
- Your rights and obligations when providing information to us;
- Commitment not to disclose any personal information to third parties;
- Ability to correct, update, and delete your personal information;
- And the security measures to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use our website, open an account to use the Platform, or perform any transactions on the Platform. The types of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Your first and last name;
- Your profile picture;
- Your address;
- Your phone number;
- Your email address;
- Your banking details, including account numbers;
- Your date of birth.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to open and operate an Account on the Platform;
- To enable you to complete transactions on the Platform;
- To contact us for any inquiries;
- To provide guidance on using our website;
- As required for regulatory purposes;
- To provide you with information about products and promotional programs that may interest you, from us and third parties, provided you have consented to receiving such information;
- For market research, such as surveys on user needs and opinions on issues such as our performance, etc.
We use third-party service providers to gain a better understanding of how users use our website. Our service providers will place cookies on your computer's hard drive and receive information we choose to assist us in knowing which pages users visit alongside our website, products viewed, and general transaction information. Our service providers analyze this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by the service providers are used to help us understand the benefits that the website brings to users and how we can provide even more benefits to users. The information collected by the service providers may be linked to and combined with the information we collect about you while using the Platform. Our service providers are contractually limited in their use of the information they receive from the website. The identities of these service providers will be provided to you before you consent to allowing us to use the cookie feature.
4. Rights and Obligations when providing information to us
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is processed. Upon your written request, we will notify you about the personal information we hold and the use and disclosure of your personal information. We will also provide you with a copy of the personal information we have stored. There may be a minimal fee for accessing your personal information.
- Right to consent: You have the right to consent or refuse the processing of your personal information. Your silence or non-response will not be considered as consent.
- Right of access: You have the right to view and request the correction or request for your personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw the consent to provide information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to delete or request the deletion of your personal information.
- Right to restrict data processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request us to provide the personal information that you have previously provided to us.
- Right to object to data processing: You have the right to complain and object to the processing of your personal information, to prevent or limit the disclosure or use of personal information for advertising or marketing purposes of our products.
- Right to lodge complaints, denunciations, and lawsuits: You have the right to lodge complaints, denunciations, or lawsuits according to the provisions of the law if you find that your personal information is used for improper purposes or without your permission.
- Right to claim compensation for damages: You have the right to claim compensation for damages as provided by law or by agreement between the parties if we violate the provisions of personal data protection.
- Right to self-protection: You have the right to self-protection as provided by law.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to us at [email protected]. Requests will be processed within 72 hours of the request.
- Protect your personal information; request relevant organizations and individuals to protect your personal information.
- Respect and protect the personal information of others.
- Provide complete and accurate personal information when consenting to the processing of personal information.
- Comply with the provisions of the law on personal data protection.
5. Disclosure of personal information
We are the sole organization controlling and processing your personal information. We may provide the Personal Information you provide to us to our branches, agents, representatives, trusted service providers, and contractors for these limited purposes with your prior consent.
We may also share User's Personal Information with law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities as required by law.
Any third party receiving or having access to Personal Information will be required to protect that Personal Information and only use it to perform the services they are performing for you or for GOONUS.io unless required or permitted by law.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or deletion. Only authorized personnel of GOONUS.io have access to your Personal Information, and these employees are required to treat the information as confidential.
7. Maintaining Personal Information
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to block such processing by checking certain information on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
10. Start and end time of data processing
Your data will begin processing from the time you complete providing your information on our platform and will end when your account closure request is processed. Throughout the time you maintain an account on our platform, your information will be processed and used for the purposes mentioned above, as well as to enhance security and protect your assets.
12. Contact Us