On December 2nd, our team officially listed the Qredo Token (QRDO) on ONUS. Right now, users can perform the following features with QRDO:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive QRDO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to QRDO and vice versa.
Qredo is a cross-chain protocol for asset managers and traders active in the DeFi decentralized financial market. Qredo’s network is designed to protect users’ assets while addressing the problems related to transaction fees and speed.
Qredo has pioneered the first decentralized trustless multi-party computation (MPC) custodial network. This technology allows connecting layer 1 blockchains together to create a layer 2 blockchain of Qredo with the goal of eliminating property theft. By utilizing the latest innovations in cryptography and distributed ledger technology, Qredo delivers a powerful global network for securing and trading digital assets.
What is Qredo Token (QRDO)?
Qredo Token (QRDO) is a native token of the Qredo ecosystem operating on the Ethereum platform according to ERC20 standards. QRDO has the following use cases:
- Pay for transaction fees in the ecosystem.
- Users can stake QRDO to become Validators to receive rewards.
- Provide liquidity for the ecosystem and earn interest (QRDO token) in return.
- Name: Qredo Token
- Symbol: QRDO
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x4123a133ae3c521fd134d7b13a2dec35b56c2463