From June 1st, we officially list Rare Ball Shares Token (RBS) on the ONUS application. Soon after RBS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive RBS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to RBS and vice versa.
What is RBS Token?
Rare Ball Shares Token (RBS) are the regular game tokens in Pikaster, a card battle game featuring Pikaster (NFT), the first Game-Fi project created by Metaland. RBS operates on the KCC platform and has a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens. RBS is used for the following purposes:
- Reward players for completing daily tasks in the game.
- Trade and rent NFT in the marketplace.
- The NFT assets of the game must be generated through breeding, and the breeding process will consume a certain amount of RBS tokens and SRBS tokens.
- Name: Rare Ball Shares Token
- Symbol: RBS
- Platform: KCC
- Type: Utility
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 RBS
Pikaster is a card battle game featuring Pikaster (NFT), the first Game-Fi project created by Metaland, based on KCC, Polygon, and BSC Chain. The aim of Metaland is to create diverse scenarios such as various games, social, entertainment, sports etc to enable players to participate in and manage the ecology together and earn great financial rewards while gaining new experiences.
Pikaster creatively designs diverse innovative game plays, such as expedition and idle system, in addition to traditional PVE (Player versus Environment) quests and PVP (Player versus Player) battles, thus providing NFTs with more application scenarios, enriching the production and consumption channels of game tokens, and improving the game’s playability. There will also be seasonal tournaments for those who already have some experience with huge bonuses.