From March 6th, we officially list Revuto Token (REVU) on the ONUS application. Soon after REVU is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive REVU with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to REVU and vice versa.
Revuto is a blockchain-powered subscription management service that aims to save customers time, energy, and money by leveraging the unique properties of the Cardano blockchain to power its dApp. Revuto enables users to actively manage their subscriptions from a single dashboard by allowing them to approve, block or snooze subscription charges as they occur. Revuto’s mission is to redefine customers’ subscription management experience. Furthermore, by paying their subscriptions through the Revuto dApp, users will have the opportunity to earn rewards, receive cashback, and apply for micro-loans paid out in crypto.
What is REVU Token?
REVU is a native token of the Revuto ecosystem, operating on Cardano, and can be used to:
- REVU token holders will be able to submit and vote on protocol improvement proposals.
- Users stake REVU tokens to access unique product benefits and staking rewards.
- Token holders can take out loans by staking their REVU tokens as collateral on the platform.
- Rewards for referral programs.
- Revuto Pro users will receive 4% cashback in REVU tokens on all of their subscription purchases.
- Name: Revuto Token
- Symbol: REVU
- Platform: Cardano
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 94cbb4fcbcaa2975779f273b263eb3b5f24a9951e446d6dc4c135864.REVU