From June 9th, we officially list Router Protocol Token (ROUTE) on the ONUS application. Soon after ROUTE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ROUTE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ROUTE and vice versa.
About Router Protocol
Router Protocol is a crosschain-liquidity aggregator platform that was built to seamlessly provide bridging infrastructure between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchain solutions. The goal is to enable users to swap their assets from different networks seamlessly in a near-instant and low-cost manner. In addition, Router Protocol provides not only a swapping solution for end-users but also a platform that allows developers to build their products. Router Protocol enables:
- Fund Transfers: Transfer assets from one chain to another. Users can send their DAI from Polygon to Fantom seamlessly.
- Asset Swaps: Swap asset A on chain X for asset B on chain Y. For instance, users can swap their USDT on Ethereum for DAI on Polygon.
- Cross-chain Applications: Build Dapps that enable cross-chain lending, governance, and much more across EVM and non EVM chains.
What is ROUTE Token?
ROUTE is a native token of the Router Protocol ecosystem, operating on Ethereun according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users willing to pay Router’s cross-chain transaction fee in ROUTE tokens will receive a 50% concession.
- Router Protocol will impose a small cross-chain transaction fee which will be distributed among the validators and liquidity providers.
- The holders of the ROUTE token will be able to use their tokens to take part in Router’s governance by voting on Router’s proposals concerning protocol amendments and upgrades.
- Name: Router Protocol Token
- Symbol: ROUTE
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x16eccfdbb4ee1a85a33f3a9b21175cd7ae753db4