Starting from 08:00 AM UTC, September 18th, we officially list Ryoma (RYOMA) on the ONUS application. Soon after RYOMA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive RYOMA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to RYOMA and vice versa.
Ryoma is a GameFiDAO platform that develops, distributes, and supports trading, connecting players with game developers. Players can play all the games on this platform with just a single account. In addition, players can earn from asset liquidity mining, playing games and holding tokens.
In terms of technology, by using Layer2 solution and ZK-Rollup technology, Royma has significantly improved the transaction speed as well as improved security at a low cost. This is thanks to the very small compressed transaction data, which greatly reduces the load on the entire transaction network.
Ecosystems structure includes:
- Ryoma Mining Center: Users collect money from liquidity mining.
- Game App Center: Play games and earn by holding RYOMA tokens, game, servers, teams and projects rating.
- Virtual Mall: Buy and sell virtual assets inside and outside the ecosystem, mint personalized NFTs.
- Community Forum: A place to exchange and reward, donate, promote paid advertising.
- Wallet: Helps store, trade and vote, track content and services of players and individuals. The platform also allows publishers to create their own wallets.
What is token RYOMA?
RYOMA is the main token of the BakumatsuGameFi platform and all games on the platform generate assets associated with ROYMA. In addition, this token has the following main roles:
- Control access and mark playing time.
- Pay transaction fees.
- NFTs mint for in-game assets.
- Vote with DAO governance model.
- Conditions for creating a new mining pool.
- Name: Ryoma
- Symbol: RYOMA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility