Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on September 7th, we officially list Sator Token (SAO) on the ONUS application. Soon after SAO is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive SAO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to SAO and vice versa.
SATOR.io is a decentralized application platform designed to scale and expand linear content (Television, Film, Music, Streamers) to a non-linear content engagement experience. Audiences are incentivized by social utility token rewards (SAO) and content-based NFTs in the Sator dApp marketplace. By using blockchain technology, SATOR.io provides a solution that allows everyone, including viewers and content creators, to contribute to the network to receive worthy rewards. SATOR.io’s goal is to become an ecosystem delivering a ‘participant-centric movie, allowing content creators, producers, and content rights holders to grow audience and global reach simultaneously.
Individuals will need to stake SAO tokens in order to participate in the network. The more tokens an individual has staked and the more they interact with content on Sator, the more rewards they will receive. Not only does this staking mechanism drive demand for the token, but it also protects the network from malicious attacks such as spinning up thousands of “fake” accounts to watch and interact with a show at the same time (i.e., a Sybil attack).
What is SAO Token?
SAO is a native token of the Sator ecosystem and can be used to:
- Reward viewers for interacting with content on the platform.
- Viewers stake SAO to receive rewards and access platform features.
- Distributors stake SAO to enhance viewership growth opportunities.
- Users hold SAO to participate in the governance process to vote on decisions related to platform development.
- Name: Sator Token
- Symbol: SAO
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 SAO