Starting from 08:00 AM UTC August 24th, we officially list Seele Token (SEELE) on the ONUS application. Soon after SEELE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive SEELE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to SEELE and vice versa.
SeeleN is a 100% EVM compatible, high throughput and scalable public full-domain autonomous basic public chain. SeeleN uses a mature Tender-mint & DPoS consensus architecture to provide efficient, highly accessible and transparent public chain basic services for full-domain autonomy.
With Seele public chain as the bottom layer, SeeleN is aimed at building a complete value chain, and giving rise to a large number of new applications and new interaction modes. SeeleN’s core goal is to accomplish the sharing, building and win-win situation of data base resources from the infrastructure level, to open up the pathway of resource asset exchange and value realization, and ultimately to realize SeeleN DAO, an full-range autonomous ecology based on public chain.
What is SEELE Token?
SEELE is a native token of the Seele ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay gas fee in every transaction to protect the public chain from malicious attacks.
- Reward supernodes that make contributions such as block generation and verification.
- Name: Seele Token
- Symbol: SEELE
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0xb1e93236ab6073fdac58ada5564897177d4bcc43