Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on October 17th, we officially list Shiba Predator (QOM1M) on the ONUS application. Soon after QOM1M is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive QOM1M with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to QOM1M and vice versa.
** Due to the low conversion rate to VNDC of QOM, ONUS lists QOM1M with a value equivalent to 1 QOM1M = 1,000,000 QOM.
What is Shiba Predator?
Shiba Predator is a mighty Bird of Prey – soaring high above all with a mission to seek and destroy Shiba Inu. The founders of Shiba Predator want people to hold QOM tokens in an iron hope that one day will overthrow the Shiba Inu, just like Shiba Inu once overthrew DogeCoin.
What is the token QOM1M?
QOM1M is a community token, intended to overthrow SHIB, used in a number of cases:
- Vote, participate in project administration.
- Transaction fees for future projects of Shiba Predator.
- Name: Shiba Predator
- Symbol: QOM1M
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart contract: 0xa71d0588EAf47f12B13cF8eC750430d21DF04974