From April 19th, we officially list Sperax Token (SPA) on the ONUS application. Soon after SPA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive SPA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to SPA and vice versa.
Launched in 2020, Sperax is the open-source development team focused on building software products on the Sperax protocol. Sperax is backed by Polychain Capital, Jump Trading, Alameda Research and Amber Group. Sperax’s roadmap is to construct a full-stack DeFi ecosystem based on USDs, including Play Wallet, Sperax USD stablecoin and other decentralized finance applications. Sperax USD (USDs) is the most prominent product in Sperax’s ecosystem, designed to combines the scalability benefits of algorithmic stablecoins with the stability benefits of collateralized stablecoins. USDs holders benefit from native auto-yield, meaning that holders automatically earn yield without having to stake or claim. The yield is generated organically from the collateral deployed on external DeFi protocols like Curve Finance.
What is SPA Token?
SPA is a native token of the Sperax ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Mint Sperax USD.
- SPA holders can participate in the governance process of Sperax
- Pay for network transactions.
- SPA holders can stake SPA tokens on either Arbitrum or Ethereum to earn half of the yield generated by the Sperax USD protocol.
- Name: Sperax Token
- Symbol: SPA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0xB4A3B0Faf0Ab53df58001804DdA5Bfc6a3D59008