04h30 AM UTC on February 3rd, we officially list ssv.network (SSV) on the ONUS application. Soon after SSV is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive SSV with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to SSV and vice versa.
ssv.network is an open source, fully decentralized ETH Staking network, based on Secret Shared Validator (SSV) technology. The project provides an open and simple infrastructure to split and distribute validator keys across multiple KeyShares for the purpose of running Ethereum Validators on multiple untrusted nodes.
The project provides anyone with trustless access to staking ETH, provides a robust and stable staking infrastructure, and promotes diversification and decentralization on the Ethereum network.
What is SSV Token?
SSV tokens are used to pay fees in the network. In addition, SSV acts as a reward mechanism:
– Miners receive SSV from distributors to manage their validators and generate ETH rewards on their behalf.
– Traders pay SSV to miners and receive ETH rewards directly from the blockchain.
– Name: ssv.network
– Symbol: SSV
– Platform: Ethereum
– Standard: ERC-20
– Contracts: 0x9D65fF81a3c488d585bBfb0Bfe3c7707c7917f54