Starting from 02:05 PM on March 25th, we will list Stargate Finance Token (STG) on the ONUS application. Soon after STG is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive STG with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to STG and vice versa.
About Stargate Finance
Stargate Finance is a cross-chain bridge solution built on LayerZero that makes cross-chain token trading easy, simple, and seamless between various blockchains. As a Multi-blockchain, Stargate Finance supports multiple platforms, including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Optimism, Polygon, Arbitrum, and Fantom. Not only that, but Stargate Finance also takes advantage of LayerZero’s infrastructure to open liquidity pools with interest rates that attract investors, making this project a bright spot in the DeFi market.
Stargate Finance solves some big problems compared to other cross-chain bridges, which is security thanks to cross-verification technology between Oracle and LayerZero. In addition, Stargate also does not use the wrap-token method to move assets (create an SPL representing ETH for transactions on Solana) but uses the “omni-chain token” (the original asset on LayerZero) to increase security for blockchain.
What is STG Token?
STG is a native token of the Stargate Finance ecosystem and can be used to:
- Reward liquidity providers for funding Stargate Protocol operations.
- Lock STG tokens to receive veSTG tokens, the asset that represents the right to govern Stargate Protocol, and many other benefits.
- Name: Stargate Finance Token
- Symbol: STG
- Platform: Multi-blockchain
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 STG
- Smart Contract Address: 0xaf5191b0de278c7286d6c7cc6ab6bb8a73ba2cd6