We officially list Step App (FITFI) on the ONUS application. Soon after FITFI is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive FITFI with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to FITFI and vice versa.
About Step App
Step App is an application that brings a breakthrough to the physical experience in the Metaverse world, combining the use of NFT and geolocation technology to create an environment that allows users to earn money through sports activities such as walk and run. Users can also compete with friends or strangers around the world. To join the application, users need to own SNEAK NFT.
The Step App brings a variety of immersive, social and networking experiences to competitive activities. The user’s Metaverse characters will evolve as they complete quests. At the same time, users can earn tokens for completing tasks.
The economic model in Step App is built with the parallel operation of 02 tokens:
- FITFI tokens are the governance token. These benefit from ecosystem fees.
- KCAL tokens are the in-game token. KCAL tokens are used to buy SNEAKs and are earned from running while staking a SNEAK.
What is token FITFI?
FITFI is a goverrnace token that works on the Step App platform and is used for the following purposes:
- Buy-backs: 50% of play income is used to buy tokens on the market.
- Burns: governance can vote to burn up to 50% of bought back tokens.
- Staking Rewards: up to 50% of market bought tokens are distributed to stakers.
- Locks: Staked tokens require a 10-day cooldown for exiting, and bypassing this cooldown carries a 12% fee on the principal stake.
- Liquidity Incentives: LP tokens get a 50% higher weight in staking rewards.
- Name: Step App
- Symbol: FITFI
- Token Type: Governance
- Total supply: 5,000,000,000 FIFFI