From December 8th, we officially list Step Finance Token (STEP) on the ONUS application. Soon after STEP is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive STEP with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to STEP and vice versa.
About Step Finance
Step Finance is a protocol aggregation application that helps with transaction analysis, synthesis, and execution on the Solana platform. The organization’s goal is to enable all users to easily monitor the balance of tokens on the portfolio, Yield Framing, AMM LP, and perform other operations via a single dashboard to obtain a clear summary of investment.
Furthermore, Step Finance intends to develop the Fiat gateway – a gateway to bring Fiat into the DeFi ecosystem in Solana to improve the organization’s position and profitability. In the future, Step Finance will be a leading application for DeFi users.
What is STEP Token?
STEP is a native token of the Step Finance ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Stake to receive rewards.
- STEP token holders will have access to separate information for the project, such as analysis and evaluation indicators.
- Use the share/referral link sent to new people to receive a part of the commission fee.
- Name: Step Finance Token
- Symbol: STEP
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: StepAscQoEioFxxWGnh2sLBDFp9d8rvKz2Yp39iDpyT