From January 14th, we officially list Streamr Token (DATA) on the ONUS application. Soon after DATA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive DATA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to DATA and vice versa.
Streamr is an open-source decentralized platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Streamr is designed to encrypt data, allowing users to freely exchange digital content and connect with each other through a P2P network. As a gateway to the new data economy, Streamr provides ethical data sharing models that preserve user privacy and facilitate scalable crowdsourced datasets known as “Data Unions”.
By using smart contracts, Stream creates an environment that allows individuals and organizations to publish, exchange data, and monetize it. Users are allowed to choose when to publish new data to the system’s existing data stream. Anyone has access to the Internet can become a publisher and earn profit by selling access to data streams using Data Unions. These data will then be used by other users who are participating in the platform.
What is DATA Token?
DATA is a utility token of the Streamr ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay for services and real-time data exchange.
- Reward to incentivize participants to maintain and operate a P2P network.
- Users earn DATA for providing quality data.
- Name: Streamr Token
- Symbol: DATA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x8f693ca8d21b157107184d29d398a8d082b38b76