From March 29th, we officially list Syscoin (SYS) on the ONUS application. Soon after SYS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive SYS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to SYS and vice versa.
Syscoin Platform (SYS) provides a public decentralized blockchain, a development platform, and a token platform offering high throughput with cross-chain interoperability for tokenized assets, enabling things like Ethereum smart contracts for Syscoin Platform Tokens (SPTs) and scalability solutions for other blockchains and DLTs. Syscoin Platform strives to offer low fees, security through merge mining, easy token creation, and a design that minimizes blockchain bloat. Syscoin not only allows low-cost financial transactions like Bitcoin, but provides businesses the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. Notable features of Syscoin include:
- NEVM – the Network-Enhanced Virtual Machine that powers Syscoin’s smart contract layer.
- Z-DAG – an instant settlement protocol used to enable blisteringly fast Syscoin Platform Token (SPT) transfers.
- Masternodes – incentivized full nodes which utilize ChainLock technology to come to a consensus on the next block mined in the blockchain and are paid to provide services to the network such as facilitating Z-DAG transactions.
- Notary rulesets – in a nutshell these allow Syscoin Platform Token (SPT) creators to apply their own rulesets on transfers of their SPT and then accept or deny the transfers by signing or not signing the transactions.
What is SYS Token?
SYS is a native token of the Syscoin ecosystem, operating on Syscoin and can be used to:
- Reward validators for validating nodes in the Syscoin network.
- Pay transaction fees on the Syscoin network.
- Name: Syscoin
- Symbol: SYS
- Platform: Syscoin
- Type: Utility