From May 25th, we officially list Telos Token (TLOS) on the ONUS application. Soon after TLOS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TLOS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TLOS and vice versa.
Telos blockchain network is a third-generation public blockchain solution for decentralized projects and applications, which addresses three issues pertaining to wide-scale blockchain adoption and implementation: Scalability (number of transactions per second), Affordability (cost per transaction/running of dApps), and Fair governance. Telos is built on EOSIO technology, which is an open-source blockchain software protocol that provides developers and entrepreneurs with a platform on which to build, deploy and run high-performing blockchain applications.
Telos is home to over 100 distinct applications (dApps) including Taikai, Qudo, Qubicles, Appics, Wordproof, Seeds, Zeptagram, and NewLife. These applications enjoy the network’s speed (0.5s block times) and scale (10,000+ TPS) but also the robust on-chain services that Telos provides for voting, sentiment, decentralized file storage, location, and much more.
With Telos you get:
- A delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism.
- EOSIO compatibility and EVM compatibility.
- A Fast and scalable architecture – 10,000 TPS with 0.5 second block time.
- No Gas fees – No gas fees on Native and insignificant fees on EVM to keep spammers away.
- No front-running – First in, first out transactions functionally eliminate front running)
- A truly decentralized blockchain solution – Our Block Producers are located around the world and cannot be owned by the same entity.
- Community governed blockchain – Using our Governance Engine our community decides on everything from proposals to board.
- Eco-friendly blockchain solution.
What is TLOS Token?
TLOS is a native token of the Telos ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake to earn rewards
- Pay fees when using some services on Telos
- Vote for proposals
- Provide liquidity
- Name: Telos Token
- Symbol: TLOS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x7825e833d495f3d1c28872415a4aee339d26ac88