From July 14th, we officially list Tidex Token (TDX) on the ONUS application. Soon after TDX is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TDX with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TDX and vice versa.
Tidex is a highly effective tool combining all the qualities of modern centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, originating in 2017. The founder of the exchange is Alexander Ivanov – the creator and general director of the Waves Platform. Tidex Exchange is now an optimized crypto exchange for both beginners and advanced traders. Thanks to global experts and leading fintech and crypto developers, Tidex formed a new system that gives traders more convenience, functionality, and security. At the same time, it is a platform that focuses on listings of high-quality projects first of all.
- Spot Trading: Secure buying and selling of crypto assets on a centralized platform. You can place orders and execute transactions in four types – Limit Order, Market Order, Limit Order, and OCO Order – an order that allows two orders to be placed simultaneously.
- Launchpad: When conducting an IEO, the Tidex team performs a preliminary security check, and auditing work to analyze a number of tasks.
- Earn Competition: One of the methods of increasing interest in the projects that are posted on the exchange is by holding competitions. Certain conditions are set for users and rewards are given.
What is TDX Token?
TDX is a service-based intra-exchange token that allows you to use the Tidex Exchange at the highest level by providing special features to your holders.
- Name: Tidex Token
- Symbol: TDX
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x317eb4ad9cfac6232f0046831322e895507bcbeb