From May 23rd, we officially list Tiny Coin (TINC) on the ONUS application. Soon after TINC is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TINC with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TINC and vice versa.
About Tiny World
Tiny World is a blockchain game universe that combines NFT, DeFi and Gaming to create a truly stunning experience for players. Players can collect over 100 Tiny Hero NFTs and start their epic journey, battle their way to the top of the leaderboards or enter the dungeons to realize their play-to-earn experience. In addition, players can stake their tokens and NFTs for a different way to earn using the platform’s DeFi products. There are many ways to earn in Tiny World:
- Yield farming with assets in Tiny Farm.
- Collecting Tiny NFTs and selling them on the marketplace.
- Tiny NFT yield farming.
- Staking Token to get benefits via playing and voting.
- Playing Tiny games to win leaderboard prizes.
- Trading items to earn profits in Tiny games.
What is TINC Token?
TINC is a native token of the Tiny Coin ecosystem, operating on BNB Chain according to BEP20 standard, and can be used to:
- Currency of the game economy.
- Reward for Playing and Staking.
- Decentralized Governance.
- Name: Tiny Coin
- Symbol: TINC
- Platform: BNB Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x05ad6e30a855be07afa57e08a4f30d00810a402e