From April 6th, we officially list TitanSwap Token (TITAN) on the ONUS application. Soon after TITAN is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TITAN with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TITAN and vice versa.
TitanSwap (part of the TITAN ecosystem) is a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) that offers an optimal liquidity solution while allowing easy, safe, and fast trading of digital assets. TITAN offers the Millennials and GenZ populations a solution for using a small number of digital assets, without the need to understand complex on-chain transactions or to have advanced financial knowledge.
TITAN consists of the following main elements:
- TITAN Swap: A DEX based on an automated market-making mechanism.
- TITAN: The governing token of the TITAN DAO, with proposals and voting rights that will together determine the future of TITAN.
- TITAN Automated Order: The project sets up automatic execution when orders reach the execution price.
- TITAN Smart Route: Enables automatic selection of multiple mainnet liquidity pools. Support for more pairs and smaller slippage.
- TITAN Address Audit: CoinGecko identifies the address of the token contract in a trading pair to avoid a Scam Coin.
- TITAN Adaptive Bonding Curve: combines greater liquidity and better price discovery for different asset classes.
- TITAN Layer2 Support: Leverages the Layer2 protocol to dramatically increase the efficiency of on-chain clearing and settlement and effectively reduce Gas consumption ahead of ETH 2.0.
What is TITAN Token?
TITAN is a governance token of the TitanSwap ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard. TITAN provides proposals and voting rights to collectively determine the future of TITAN, including:
- Increase/Decrease the TITAN Pool fee depending on the volatility of the trade
- Adjusting the speed of liquidity mining to release TITAN
- Adjusting the TITAN allocation weights between different liquidity pools
- Minimum collateral requirements to become a brokerage
- Name: TitanSwap Token
- Symbol: TITAN
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x3A8cCCB969a61532d1E6005e2CE12C200caeCe87