From May 8th, we officially list Tokemak Token (TOKE) on the ONUS application. Soon after TOKE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TOKE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TOKE and vice versa.
Tokemak is a novel protocol designed to generate deep, sustainable liquidity for DeFi and future tokenized applications that will arise throughout the growth and evolution of Web3. Tokemak enables users to both provide liquidity and control where that liquidity goes.
Liquidity Providers deposit single-sided assets into individual Token Reactors and/or Genesis Pools (ETH, USDC), and earn yield in the form of TOKE, Tokemak’s native protocol token. Liquidity Directors stake TOKE into individual Token Reactors and vote how that liquidity gets paired from the Genesis Pools and to what exchange venue it gets directed. They too earn yield in the form of TOKE.
Tokemak attracts users to stake their assets in Reactors Tokens with attractive returns, rewarded in TOKE. TOKE holders will also decide the distribution and movement of liquidity. The more users stake, the higher the interest received, helping to maintain liquidity for the entire project.
What is TOKE Token?
TOKE is a native token of the Tokemak ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Stake into a Token Reactor in order to vote to direct deposited assets as liquidity across exchanges
- The network’s incentivization / reward token for participants, both LPs and LDs
- Protocol risk mitigation, as it acts as a backstop for potential losses incurred during liquidity deployment
- DAO Governance
- Name: Tokemak Token
- Symbol: TOKE
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x2e9d63788249371f1DFC918a52f8d799F4a38C94