From May 2nd, we officially list UniLend Token (UFT) on the ONUS application. Soon after UFT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive UFT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to UFT and vice versa.
UniLend is a comprehensive permissionless DeFi protocol. Whereas other DeFi protocols support only a limited number of assets, anyone can list any asset on UniLend’s supported blockchains (currently Ethereum and Polygon) to access comprehensive DeFi functionality for those assets. This includes decentralized trading, lending/borrowing, and the industry’s most cost-effective flash loans.
In addition to cryptocurrencies, UniLend will also support various synthetic real-world assets and derivatives (including the major FAANG stocks and precious metals such as gold and silver). Through our comprehensive DeFi functionality, permissionless listing mechanism, and partnerships with major blockchain innovators, they’re unlocking the full potential of decentralised finance at a level never before seen in the industry.
What is UFT Token?
UFT is a native token of the UniLend ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- The right to vote on important decisions in the platform
- Pay transactions fee
- Reward those who provide liquidity or participate in Farming
- Name: UniLend Token
- Symbol: UFT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC2O
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x0202Be363B8a4820f3F4DE7FaF5224fF05943AB1