From April 25th, we officially list Verge Token (XVG) on the ONUS application. Soon after XVG is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive XVG with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to XVG and vice versa.
About Verge and XVG Token
Verge (formerly DogeCoinDark) is a digital currency designed with a focus on security, providing individuals/businesses with a means to quickly, efficiently amd decentralized transact goods and services. According to the project’s founder, Verge aspires to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto in creating a decentralized, trusted, and suitable electronic payment system for everyday use.
Verge was first launched in October 2014, under the old name of DogeCoinDark, a fork of Peercoin (PPC). However, to avoid confusion with Dogecoin (DOGE) which has nothing to do with this project, the founding team decided to rebrand to Verge in February 2016.
Some of Verge’s strengths:
- Security and privacy: Using I2P and Tor anonymous platform network (linked directly to VergePay wallet) to hide IP address, helping users to transact with absolute anonymity.
- Transaction speed: Verge possesses extremely fast transaction speed, the average transaction confirmation time is reduced to only about 5s.
- Community: Verge is run entirely by the community, volunteers and dedicated individuals.
- Decentralization on open source: Verge does not have central control, but will decentralize users based on open source code.
Verge (XVG) can be used for the following
- Pay transaction fees in the network
- Tip for other members of the community
- As a means of payment for services
- Name: Verge Token
- Symbol: XVG
- Platform: Verge Blockchain
- Type: Utility Token
- Total Supply: 16,555,000,000 XVG