From December 6th, we officially list Victoria VR Token (VR) on the ONUS application. Soon after VR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive VR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to VR and vice versa.
About Victoria VR
Victoria VR is a blockchain-based metaverse massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Built on the Unreal Engine, Victoria VR creates a highly realistic virtual world in which users can freely create and explore: studying, working, playing, shopping, and entertaining, etc. Players can also earn additional revenue by purchasing and renting real estate or by participating in quests to obtain rare items to sell on TheBigMarketVR.
Victoria VR has shifted away from the traditional Play-to-Earn model in favor of Live-to-Earn, rewarding users for actively contributing to the development of this virtual world. The Victoria VR development team, led by Ondej Dobrusk and Adam Bém, currently has a large number of game programmers, graphic artists, architects, voice actors, and writers.
What is VR Token?
VR is a native token of the Victoria VR ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake and earn rewards
- Buying VR Lands
- Buying assets (items, buildings, resources, wearables, services, tickets, courses, art)
- Reward to who make contributions to the community
- Name: Victoria VR Token
- Symbol: VR
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x7d5121505149065b562c789a0145ed750e6e8cdd