Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on September 9th, we officially list Walken (WLKN) on the ONUS application. Soon after WLKN is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive WLKN with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to WLKN and vice versa.
What is Walken?
Walken is a P2E game for mobile devices. The project is incubated by GetFit (60 million downloads), which pays out when players exercise and fight with other characters in the game. Especially, users can start with zero investment.
With the above factors, this Walken opens up the opportunity to make profit even for those who have not yet approached crypto currencies with a healthier lifestyle.
Walken also allows users to share achievements on social networks, join with friends and anonymous users, helping to expand the community and promote retention.
Walken has two main game modes:
- Walking: the user is granted a character (Cathlete) with NFT, and receives GEM (a currency used only in the game) when exercising. The more GEM, the better the character can endure and higher speed.
- PvP: users receive WLKN tokens when competing with other players. The higher the character’s level, the greater the probability of victory. Players can also buy new, breed characters on NFT MarketPlace to increase their chances of winning.
What is token WLKN?
WLKN is earned when the user fights with other players in the game. This is a governance token that can be used to:
- Vote, staking projects to earn bonuses
- Upgrade your character, buy and sell items and NFT
- Name: Walken
- Symbol: WLKN
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart contract: EcQCUYv57C4V6RoPxkVUiDwtX1SP8y8FP5AEToYL8Az