From February 25th, we officially list WHALE Token (WHALE) on the ONUS application. Soon after WHALE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive WHALE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to WHALE and vice versa.
Launched in May 2020, WHALE was created by a pseudonymous non-fungible token (NFT) collector known as WhaleShark. WHALE was created to bring together NFT collectors to promote and develop the NFT market. To do this, the project launched the WHALE token, a social currency that is backed by tangible and rare NFT assets, while embodying scarcity through definitive limited issuance. There will only be a maximum of 10 million WHALE ever created, with the launch value of each WHALE being underpinned by a basket of some of the rarest and most sought after NFTs in the industry (the WHALE Vault). NFT Assets in the WHALE Vault include some of the rarest NFTs from Gods Unchained, Rare Digital Art (CryptoArt), Cryptovoxels, Sandbox, Avastars and CryptoMotors (CM), among others.
What is WHALE Token?
WHALE is a native token of the WHALE ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Purchase NFTs created by the WHALE Community and selected NFTs from the WHALE Vault.
- Participate in the WHALE DAO for voting and decision making.
- Participate in WHALE liquidity mining to receive monthly liquidity mining rewards.
- Attend virtual and physical WHALE organized conferences.
- Name: WHALE Token
- Symbol: WHALE
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x9355372396e3F6daF13359B7b607a3374cc638e0