The Open Meta Trade (OMT) project has officially passed the community appraisal and will be open for sale on ONUS Launchpad soon. To help users better understand the Open Meta Trade project, ONUS presents the following research.
Notable information about this Launchpad
- Private Sale tokens will be unlocked 10% for the first time after 60 days from the time of TGE. The remaining amount will be vesting every day for the next 12 months.
- Launchpad tokens will unlock 10% at TGE. After 60 days from TGE, the remaining 90% of launchpad tokens will be vested every day for the next 9 months.
- Users with VIP2 or higher levels can join OMT Launchpad.
Learn more about Open Meta Trade: Website | Whitepaper
Join Open Meta Trade Community: Telegram | Twitter
What is Open Meta Trade (OMT)?
Open Meta Trade is a decentralized and transparent Futures exchange, built on 3 networks: Arbitrum, ONUS Chain and BNB Chain. At Open Meta Trade, users can trade in derivatives form a wide range of blue chip crypto assets such as BTC, ETH and popular coins with up to 50x leverage.
Open Meta Trade aims to become the solution for all traders who want to keep control of their capital and enjoy the best trading experience on Arbitrum and ONUS Chain, with distinctive advantages:
- Low Costs
Enter and exit positions with minimal spread and zero price impact. Get the optimal price, compared to competitors.
- Reduced Liquidation Risks
An aggregate of high-quality price feeds determine when liquidations occur. This keeps positions safe from temporary wicks.
- Abundant Liquidity
With a special model, which has no limit on value, anyone can help OMT provide trading liquidity and get up to 70% of the platform’s revenue.
- Friendly Interface
The DApp interface is designed to be simple and optimized so that anyone can trade, even beginners.
Open Meta Trade Competitive Advantages
A multi-asset pool — the solution for trading without price impact: For every X amount of assets deposited in the pool, an equivalent dollar amount of index tokens, named OLP, are minted.
OLP is the liquidity index token that represents a list of assets in the OMT liquidity pool. A liquidity provider can withdraw at any time by burning OLP in exchange for any asset in the pool. This is why Open Meta Trade can be used to swap large volumes without price impact.
Blockchain technology and oracle pricing: To get the most accurate price for each asset, OMT uses aggregated on-chain data from famous Oracles (like Chainlink). This pricing mechanism benefits leverage traders in a huge way because it reduces the risk of liquidation from the temporary wicks.
Fair and transparent rewards: 100% of fees collected by the platform will be distributed to OLP and OMT stakers.
Multi-reward Referral Mechanism: Anyone can become a Broker or Partner to receive attractive commissions and significant reductions in trading fees, just by referring trading users.
How to earn with OMT
For traders: Trade BTC; ETH; FTM with different order types with up to 50x leverage.
For stakers: To receive profit sharing from the platform and attractive rewards, stakers can choose to own OLP tokens or OMT tokens.
OLP — Liquidity Providing incentivisation
OLP consists of an index of the assets used on the platform for swaps and leverage trading. Users can mint OLP by adding any index asset to the liquidity pool (LP) while OLP is burned each time a user removes any index asset from the LP.
Liquidity pool includes escrow coins, which can be: BTC, USDT, ETH, ONUS, VNDC, USDO.
OLP when minted will be automatically staked into the OLP Pool. At that time, users will share 70% of the system fee with other OLP holders.
Example of providing liquidity to receive OLP:
Let’s say, you use 5 ETH (1 ETH = $1,300) to provide liquidity and get OLP tokens when the total pool value is $100,000.
When a user trades with the liquidity pool, depending on the profit/loss status, the token used for margin and the trading pair, the value of each asset, the proportion of assets in the pool and the total pool value will be change.
Conversely, you can also redeem (sell) OLP to get back any coin in the liquidity pool’s asset portfolio, such as ETH. At the time of redemption, the total pool value is $208,020 and 1 ETH = $1,300.
The total redeem value and the amount of ETH received are calculated as follows:
Redeem Value = ($6,500 / $100,000) * $208,020 = $13,533
ETH received = $13,533 / $1,300 = 10.41 (ETH)
Thus, users will receive a total of 10.41 ETH ($13,533) (capital & profit) after providing liquidity for transactions on Open Meta Trade
OMT — Governance and utility token
OMT holders are incentivised to stay in for the long run, with many rewards that will quickly accumulate, including:
- Escrowed OMT (esOMT): As a margin OMT token, has the same values as OMT. EsOMT can be used to continue staking and receive rewards similar to OMT, or used for vesting to get OMT back within 1 year.
- Multiplier Points (MP): The cumulative bonus coefficient when staking OMT and esOMT for a long time.
- 30% of the system fee.
- Development and finalization of Open Meta Trade
- Building the system’s Core Module
- Building Open Meta Trade Communities
- Open Meta Trade Smart Contracts audit
- Opening for OMT Private Sale
- Listings of OMT, OLP, esOMT tokens on Arbitrum and ONUS Chain in the middle of March
- Launching OMT and esOMT Staking feature on Open Meta Trade
- Launching Futures Trading on Arbitrum Testnet
- Organizing Marketing Campaigns
- Launching on BSC and ONUS Chain Testnet
- Launching Referrals mechanism
- Organizing Trading events
- Launching Providing Liquidity with OLP on Arbitrum and ONUS Chain Mainnet in April
- 04/03/2023: Open Meta Trade deployment on Arbitrum and ONUS Chain Mainnet
- Partnerships & Business Collaborations
What is Open Meta Trade Token (OMT)
The OMT token is a utility and governance token. Token holders can use it to vote on proposals to help decide the exchange’s future direction. Users who stake OMT receive 3 different rewards:
- Escrowed OMT: received when you stake OMT and has the same values to OMT. These esOMT can be converted to OMT over 12 months when vesting.
- Multiplier Point: boost user’s staking yield and reward. When you stake OMT, you will gain Multiplier Points at a predetermined rate of 100% APR.
- Bonus: 30% of all generated protocol fees are distributed to OMT stakers. These fees are collected from market making, swap fees, and leverage trading.
The total supply of OMT is 2,000,000 OMT. This amount is distributed as follows:
Reward Pool: 1,400,000 OMT (70%)
IDO: 250,000 OMT (12.5%)
- TGE: 10%
- Cliff: 60 days
- Linear Vesting: 9 months
- Minimum price: $2
- Listed Market cap: $500,000
Private Sale: 100,000 OMT (5%)
- TGE: 0%
- Cliff: 60 days
- Linear Vesting: 12 months
Liquidity: 100,000 OMT (5%)
- Unlock: when more liquidity is needed and listed on CEXs
Marketing: 50,000 OMT (2.5%)
- Initial: 10,000 OMT
- Vesting: 2 years
Dev Fund: 100,000 OMT (5%)
- Cliff: 6 months
- Vesting: 2 years
- Name: Open Meta Trade
- Ticker: OMT
- Platform: Arbitrum, ONUS Chain
- Standard: ERC20
- Token type: Utility, Governance
- Total supply: 2,000,000 OMT