From December 15, we officially list Wilder World Token (WILD) on the ONUS application. Soon after WILD is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive WILD with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to WILD and vice versa.
About Wilder World
Wilder World is a decentralized DAO where artists and collectors can create, share, and collaborate, as well as a marketplace where NFT assets can be liquidated. Wilder World is the first project built and developed using the Zero protocol, allowing users to trade digital currency (peer to peer) on the Ethereum blockchain.
The project offers a rich user experience by combining thousands of applications and artwork in a single multi-layer Metaverse 5D. As a result, NFT assets come to life, becoming scarce and potentially attracting a diverse range of artists and investors from around the world.
What is WILD Token?
WILD is a governance token of the Wilder World ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- WILD is a token that serves as the Wilder DAO’s governance.
- Encourage the growth of the ecosystem.
- Reserve control for LOOT token (Wilder World utility token).
- Name: Wilder World Token
- Symbol: WILD
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x2a3bff78b79a009976eea096a51a948a3dc00e34