Starting from 02:10 PM UTC on September 29th, we officially list Wrapped Axelar (WAXL) on the ONUS application. Soon after is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive WAXL with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to WAXL and vice versa.
What is Wrapped Axelar?
Axelar is built on a PoS algorithm that provides secure cross-chain communication for Web 3. Axelar’s infrastructure makes it easy for dApp users to interact with any asset and application, on any chain, with a single click.
Axelar has core protocols such as Cross Chain Gateway Protocol (CGP) and Cross Chain Transfer Protocol (CTP). The Axeler network has the following advantages:
- For Blockchain platform builders: Easily include their Blockchains in all other blockchain ecosystems.
- For dApp builders: You can store your dApps anywhere. They can lock, unlock, transfer content, and communicate with applications on any other chain through the CTP API.
- For users: It is possible to interact with all apps across the ecosystem directly from their wallets.
What is token WAXL?
WAXL token is the management token of the project, in addition to being used to:
- Pay transaction fees.
- Reward users for building ecosystems.
- Name: Wrapped Axelar
- Symbol: WAXL
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart contract: 0x467719aD09025FcC6cF6F8311755809d45a5E5f3