From May 10th, we officially list Aleph.im Token (ALEPH) on the ONUS application. Soon after ALEPH is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ALEPH with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ALEPH and vice versa.
Aleph.im is an open-source crosschain network featuring decentralized database including file storage, computing, and a decentralized identity (DID) framework. Aleph.im’s core mission is to help decentralized apps and protocols strip off the centralized parts of their stack, achieving a fully decentralized architecture. You can think of aleph.im as a decentralized AWS or firebase. Aleph.im is focused on supercharging the DeFi ecosystem. Aleph.im is already compatible with many leading blockchain projects including Ethereum, Polkadot, Cosmos and BinanceChain. This enables any project building on these platforms to integrate with Aleph.im’s decentralized database and file storage.
What is ALEPH Token?
ALEPH is a native token of the Aleph.im ecosystem, operating on Aleph.im, and can be used to:
- Pay for storage, computing and synchronisation fees.
- Pay staking rewards to users.
- Name: Aleph.im Token
- Symbol: ALEPH
- Platform: Aleph.im
- Type: Utility
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 ALEPH