Starting from 12:10 AM UTC May 5th, we officially list Aurigami Token (PLY) on the ONUS application. Soon after PLY is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive PLY with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to PLY and vice versa.
Aurigami is a decentralised, non-custodial liquidity protocol. The protocol enables users to effortlessly lend, borrow, and earn interest with their digital assets. Depositors provide liquidity to the protocol to earn a passive income, while borrowers are able to borrow in an over-collateralised fashion.
To interact with Aurigami, users simply deposit their preferred assets supported by the protocol. Depositing assets into Aurigami entitles users to interest earning based on the market borrowing demand. Additionally, deposited assets can be used as collaterals to borrow other assets. Interest earned from deposited assets will help offset the accumulated interest from borrowing.
What is PLY Token?
PLY is the governance token of the Aurigami ecosystem and can be used to:
- Pay staking rewards to users.
- PLY holders can participate in the governance of the platform.
- Name: Aurigami Token
- Symbol: PLY
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x1ab43204a195a0fd37edec621482afd3792ef90b