From January 16th, we officially list BarnBridge Token (BOND) on the ONUS application. Soon after BOND is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BOND with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BOND and vice versa.
BarnBridge is the first cross-platform risk tokenization protocol that allows users to hedge against yield sensitivity and price volatility. BarnBridge’s goal is to become a platform that allows users to control and choose the appropriate level of risk for their investment strategies.
To limit risk, the amount of assets users deposit into BarnBridge will be divided into small parts. These parts will be deposited into many different lending platforms or used to participate in Yield Farming programs. BarnBridge will issue and send users an amount of bond that represents the assets they deposit into the platform. After a pre-determined period of time, users will receive the assets they deposited into the platform along with interest.
What is BOND Token?
BOND is a governance token of the BarnBridge ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC standard, and can be used to:
- Users stake BOND in the platform to earn staking rewards.
- Users hold BOND to participate in ecosystem governance and vote on project development proposals.
- Name: BarnBridge Token
- Symbol: BOND
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x0391D2021f89DC339F60Fff84546EA23E337750f