To make it easier for users to buy and own BUSD, on November 5, 2021, we officially listed BUSD on ONUS, supporting the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BUSD with other users in ONUS network.
- On-chain transactions: Send and receive BUSD via different networks (BEP-20).
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BUSD and vice versa.
Binance USD (BUSD) is a stablecoin pegged at a 1:1 ratio to the US dollar, issued by the world’s largest exchange – Binance in partnership with Paxos Trust. BUSD is exchanged at the rate of 1 BUSD = 1 USD, whereby BUSD is a stable currency used to purchase other digital assets and minimize the risk of price fluctuations.
Three primary attributes of BUSD are its ease of use, high flexibility, and fast transaction speed. Users can easily trade BUSD on different exchanges, easily converting from BUSD to USD.
- Name: Binance USD
- Symbol: BUSD
- Platform: Binance Smart Chain
- Smart Contract Address: 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56
- Type: Stablecoin, Utility Token