Completed Open Meta Trade (OMT) allocation

At 7:00 AM UTC on March 5th, ONUS completed the subscription format Launchpad for Open Meta Trade (OMT) and allocated tokens to all investors. The details of the allocation are as follows:

Allocation details:

  • Launchpad amount: 200,000 OMT
  • Token Price: 1 OMT = 48,000 VNDC  
  • Total number of participants: 976
  • Total amount of VNDC submitted to buy OMT: 9,599,852,968 VNDC
  • Launchpad ends at 06:20 on March 5th (40 minutes earlier than the closing time of the registration portal).

Congratulations to the investors who purchased OMT at the Launchpad price. Congratulations to Open Meta Trade for a successful token sale program, attracting community attention, and outstanding Launchpad achievements.

At 10:00 AM UTC on March 7th, the system will directly send OMT to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You will receive 10% of the purchased OMT. After 60 days from TGE, the remaining 90% of launchpad tokens will be vested every 3 seconds for the next 9 months. 

Listing and dnable features for OMT 

Starting from 09:00 UTC on March 07, users can perform the following features:

  • List OMT on the ONUS app.
  • Open Off-chain transactions, Trade and P2P trading for OMT.
  • Open On-chain deposit transactions via Arbitrum and ONUS Chain network (On-chain withdrawal transactions is expected to be opened after 24 hours)

About Open Meta Trade and Token OMT

Open Meta Trade (OMT) is a decentralized Spot and Futures exchange that operates on three networks Arbitrum, ONUS Chain, and BSC. It allows anyone to easily trade derivatives of BTC, ETH, and other assets with up to 50x leverage. So what is the difference between OMT and traditional derivatives exchanges?

  • Low transaction fees
  • No price impact, no funding fees
  • Users own and manage 100% of trading assets
  • Asset prices aggregated using Oracle (on-chain data)
  • Trade directly with a user-provided multi-asset liquidity pool

The unique feature of Open Meta Trade is that it is a dual token system comprised of OLP as a liquidity token and OMT as an administrative and utility token. Owners can stake OMT and OLP to receive a 100% profit share from the platform and other extended privileges.

Furthermore, Open Meta Trade has a multi-tier referral mechanism. In addition to trading commissions, people can earn rewards for referring friends to staking and providing trading liquidity on the same platform. Open Meta Trade is currently in the final stages of product development and is scheduled to go live in March 2023.

OMT is the utility and governance token of the platform. OMT holders can participate in voting on proposals to help determine the future direction of Open Meta Trade. Those who stake OMT tokens simultaneously receive three different rewards. In particular, which includes 30% of the entire system fee that Open Meta Trade collects. This fee comes from market making, exchange fees and leveraged trading.


  • Name: Open Meta Trade
  • Ticker: OMT
  • Platform: Arbitrum, ONUS Chain
  • Standard: ERC20
  • Token type: Utility, Governance
  • Total supply: 2,000,000 OMT

Disclaimer: Projects on ONUS Launchpad are released by ONUS partners, ONUS only acts as an intermediary platform to support token sales to the community. ONUS has no obligation to guarantee the exchange rate of the token after the open sale event but entirely depends on the market. Investors should carefully learn the information about the project and take responsibility for your investment decisions.